DEAD PULSE FAQ
Shops & My Account
Most online shops charge a commission on top of the sellers price for each item. That’s how they manage to stay in business. Prices online often vary as shops charge different percentages, so it’s always useful to shop around and find somewhere you trust.
As this shop is owned by the labels that are part of the Dead Pulse Group, we are able to offer cheaper prices and discounts to the customer. Simple really!
We often have selected releases on sale. Normally these sales last for just 10 days to a couple of week, so take the chance while you can. Often new releases are “on special offer” for about the first 10 days of release. However, we cannot guarantee that every item will enter “on special offer”.
There are also occasional “flash sales” for selected items. Just keep an eye on the store.
Look out for the “Offer” sign on a given release and check the “Details” to find the discount.
It is possible to buy downloads without an account. However, should you decide to open one, here are the benefits:
1. Faster ordering and check-out on return to the shop.
2. You’ll be able to see your current and past orders.
3. If you still have open downloads, you can access them here.
4. It’s completely free, no attachments!
For example; If you are using PayPal as your payment method, your Dead Pulse Billing Address should be exactly the same as your PayPal Account Address.
If your addresses don’t match, the system will not let your payment go through.
Don’t worry if you get an error, no money will be taken from your account. If this should happen, just double check you’ve filled in your Billing Address correctly and try again!
Note about Shipping Addresses: If you do not fill it in, your item will simply be shipped to your Dead Pulse Billing Address. So you only need to fill in the Shipping Address if it differs from your Billing Address!
1. Select your item/items and add them to your cart.
2. Once you have selected all the items you require, you can either check your cart or go directly to the check-out.
3. If you have any promo codes, add them to the relevant box.
4. Fill out the required information (name, email, etc) and then select your method of payment.
5. Once your payment goes through, you should be taken right back to the Dead Pulse page where you download link will appear ready for your use.
If there is any delay in the payment process, you will be notified by email, as soon as your download is ready.
6. You have 5 attempts within the next 48 hours to download your item.
Tip: It is not necessary to have an account to buy something at Dead Pulse although it will make your ordering process quicker when you come back.
If you continue to receive an error message or cannot receive your download for some other reason, please let us know using our contact form.
Note: All the download links have been tried and tested on the Dead Pulse site and we do not take responsibility for bad internet connections. However, if we can help, we absolutely will, just drop us line.
Currently we use PayPal as our main payment merchant but you can easily pay with your credit card if you don’t have a PayPal account.
Actually, you probably did!
An e-mail is sent automatically from Dead Pulse confirming each separate order you make. If it doesn’t appear in your inbox, it could be because it has been placed in your junk folder depending on how strict the security is on your computer/laptop/mobile in terms of e-mails, so we would advise you look there first.
Tip: If you’re absolutely sure you didn’t receive an e-mail with your order and need one, please use the contact form and we’ll look into it right away!
Incl. shipping worldwide means that your CD cost also includes the shipping. It doesn’t matter where you are in the world, the price remains the same.
So the price you see on a product page is the price you will pay …no add-ons!
Normally, you should receive your item within 2 weeks of dispatch.
The process goes:
You make your order and complete your checkout.
You receive an email confirming your order.
Orders are usually dispatched within 48 hours after receipt of payment.
Note: Pre-orders will be shipped within 24 hours after the items release date.
You have the option to fill in a shipping address in your account details …here.
However, if you do not fill it in, your item will simply be shipped to your account billing address.
So you only need to fill in the shipping address if it differs from your billing address!
We will always strive to get back to you as soon as possible but please give us 48 hours before trying again. Rest assured, we do not ignore any valid email, whether question, request or complaint.
For Questions And Requests
• Please fill in all the required sections.
For Checkout or Download Problems
• Please fill in all the required sections.
• Make sure to include in the Full Summary, your invoice number which you’ll find in the email that was sent to you upon payment of the item. It’s marked clearly near the top. For example: Order #445
• The more details you can give us, simple and precise, the easier it will be to deal with your issue.