DEAD PULSE FAQ
Shops & My Account
• Shop Discount
Tip: Use the Search box on the individual shop site to find the item you are looking for quickly.
• 15% discount on orders of 30 € or more
There are no restriction on what format of product you buy, the discount is simply calculated on your final total.
Note: Bear in mind that the discount can only be applied to an individual order and does not accumulate over different orders on different dates by the same buyer.
• How Come You’re Cheaper Than Amazon?
Most online shops charge a commission on top of the sellers price for each item. That’s how they manage to stay in business. Prices online often vary as shops charge different percentages, so it’s always useful to shop around and find somewhere you trust.
As this shop is owned by the labels that are part of the Dead Pulse Group, we are able to offer cheaper prices and discounts to the customer. Simple really!
• Special Offers & On Sale Items
We often have selected releases on sale. Normally these sales last for just 10 days to a couple of week, so take the chance while you can. Often new releases are “on special offer” for about the first 10 days of release. However, we cannot guarantee that every item will enter “on special offer”.
There are also occasional “flash sales” for selected items. Just keep an eye on the store.
Look out for the “Offer” sign on a given release and check the “Details” to find the discount.
• Coupon Codes
Occasionally, we run limited period “coupon codes” which offer either an amount or percentage off items available in the Dead Pulse shop.
If you have a valid coupon (or promotion) code, you can enter it after selecting your items in either your “Cart” or “Check-out”. Just look for the box marked “Coupon code”, enter it there and “apply coupon”. Update your cart to see the discounted price.
• My Account
It is possible to buy downloads without an account. However, should you decide to open one, here are the benefits:
1. Faster ordering and check-out on return to the shop.
2. You’ll be able to see your current and past orders.
3. If you still have open downloads, you can access them here.
4. It’s completely free, no attachments!
• Information About Your Billing Address
Your Billing Address should be the same as the address attached to your method of payment.
For example; If you are using PayPal as your payment method, your Dead Pulse Billing Address should be exactly the same as your PayPal Account Address.
If your addresses don’t match, the system will not let your payment go through.
Don’t worry if you get an error, no money will be taken from your account. If this should happen, just double check you’ve filled in your Billing Address correctly and try again!
Note about Shipping Addresses: If you do not fill it in, your item will simply be shipped to your Dead Pulse Billing Address. So you only need to fill in the Shipping Address if it differs from your Billing Address!
• Payment Methods Available
Currently we use PayPal as our main payment merchant but you can easily pay with your credit card through a PayPal account if you prefer.
Just select the “Pay with Debit or Credit Card” option on the PayPal landing page. No extra charges will be incurred using this option. Opening a PayPal account is free and fast.
• Why Didn’t I Receive An E-mail When I Placed My Ordered?
Actually, you probably did!
An e-mail is sent automatically from Dead Pulse confirming each separate order you make. If it doesn’t appear in your inbox, it could be because it has been placed in your junk folder depending on how strict the security is on your computer/laptop/mobile in terms of e-mails, so we would advise you look there first.
Tip: If you’re absolutely sure you didn’t receive an e-mail with your order and need one, please use the contact form and we’ll look into it right away!
• What does Incl. shipping worldwide mean?
Incl. shipping worldwide means that your CD cost also includes the shipping. It doesn’t matter where you are in the world, the price remains the same.
So the price you see on a product page is the price you will pay …no add-ons!
• Tracking numbers
All orders come with a tracking number sent by email when your order is dispatched. The email will include a link directly to our tracking provider, usually Latvijas Pasts except for large orders. This should display excatly where your order is according to the couriers information.
• How long does shipping take?
Normally, you should receive your item within 20 days of dispatch.
The process goes:
You make your order and complete your checkout.
You receive an email confirming your order.
Orders are usually dispatched within 48 hours after receipt of payment.
Note: Pre-orders will be shipped within 24 hours after the items release date.
• Do I need a shipping address?
You have the option to fill in a shipping address in your account details …here.
However, if you do not fill it in, your item will simply be shipped to your account billing address.
So you only need to fill in the shipping address if it differs from your billing address!
• The Ordering Process For Downloads
1. Select your item/items and add them to your cart.
2. Once you have selected all the items you require, you can either check your cart or go directly to the check-out.
3. If you have any promo codes, add them to the relevant box.
4. Fill out the required information (name, email, etc) and then select your method of payment.
5. Once your payment goes through, you should be taken right back to the Dead Pulse page where you download link will appear ready for your use.
If there is any delay in the payment process, you will be notified by email, as soon as your download is ready.
6. You have 5 attempts within the next 48 hours to download your item.
Tip: It is not necessary to have an account to buy something at Dead Pulse although it will make your ordering process quicker when you come back.
• What If My Download Doesn’t work
First of all, check your internet connection and try again. You have 5 attempts within the next 48 hours to download your item.
If you continue to receive an error message or cannot receive your download for some other reason, please let us know using our contact form.
Note: All the download links have been tried and tested on the Dead Pulse site and we do not take responsibility for bad internet connections. However, if we can help, we absolutely will, just drop us line.
• Download Formats
All tracks are high quality 320 kbps MP3 files.
Your files will be downloaded in .zip format for you to easily extract on your desktop/laptop/mobile.
Tip: If you don’t have a program to extract .zip files, we recommend 7zip, which is free and simple to use.
You can download it …here
• Contacting Dead Pulse
We will always strive to get back to you as soon as possible but please give us 48 hours before trying again. Rest assured, we do not ignore any valid email, whether question, request or complaint.
For Questions And Requests
• Please fill in all the required sections.
For Checkout or Download Problems
• Please fill in all the required sections.
• Make sure to include in the Full Summary, your invoice number which you’ll find in the email that was sent to you upon payment of the item. It’s marked clearly near the top. For example: Order #445
• The more details you can give us, simple and precise, the easier it will be to deal with your issue.